The impacts of COVID have hit the engineering and construction industries in unprecedented ways: projects are delayed or cancelled, supply chains are under pressure, social distancing and workforce shortages make the day-to-day work on the construction site difficult, planning uncertainty and increasing pressure on costs combined with the risk of bankruptcy.
So, it’s time to act.
As Albert Einstein said: “In the midst of every crisis, lies great opportunity.”
And we at PM&C are here to help.
- set measures to regain your financial stability.
- restructure your organization so that you can better adapt to the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.
- stabilize your supply chain.
- evaluate how your value chain can be positively improved through digitalization.
- develop new sustainable product solutions to leverage potential opportunities.
We protect your projects and ensure that your project organization is fit for a post-COVID world.